Due to hopeful developments for the people of Gaza, we have decided to wait another week before holding the previously planned demonstration. We hope that the current cease-fire will provide some immediate relief for the besieged people of Gaza, though as of yet the exact details of the arrangement are not entirely clear.
Therefore, at this stage we feel that it would be irresponsible to continue with the action before some clarity has been brought to the situation, especially considering the current political climate in Egypt. As the situation for the people of Gaza becomes clearer we will be able to judge how best to show our solidarity with the people still living under siege. Therefore we are postponing the action for one more week and ask you to do the same if solidarity actions are being organised in your communities.